Monday, July 26, 2010

Ok, So A Creature Double Feature!

Babaloo and I were both off today, so we took in a couple of movies at the old cinema....and surprisingly, this movie snob (Hi, Rodan!) enjoyed both of them!Very cute movie. I thought the beginning kinda dragged a little bit and felt like the other two, but then it became more...emotional. I'm not really sure how, but it felt like a different movie. And, the last ten minutes? Yeah, like a baby.
Holy crap. We talked about this one a little bit on 154 (which I will get to editing tonight after dinner), and upon Taffy's request over the last week, and Babaloo really wanting to see it, I obliged him and went in. Seriously, one of the best movies I have ever seen. It's absolutely amazing. Great action and a plot that takes a brain cell to follow. This is a thinkin' man's summer blockbuster. This one HAS to be nominated for an Academy Award. (And I bet Toy Story 3 gets a nom for best picture as well...Won't win, but may get a nomination.)

No comments: