Yay for Taylor! I love my iMac to itty bitty bits -- may you and your new baby be happy together!
Congratulations Taylor :) Is that the Cuban? How lovely -the first baby pictures with proud parents :) No doubt who's the happy mommy :)
Congrads!Hubby and I have always had Apples from the very beginning. In fact I remember teaching myself to use a PC again after a long break from them. What a rude awakening that was.Enjoy and have a great holiday weekend.Tim in Tampa
Ok I just cant resist...HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!
LOL...my favorite thing about this picture...is that the Best Buy guy seems more excited than you do...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay for Taylor! I love my iMac to itty bitty bits -- may you and your new baby be happy together!
Congratulations Taylor :)
Is that the Cuban? How lovely -the first baby pictures with proud parents :) No doubt who's the happy mommy :)
Congrads!
Hubby and I have always had Apples from the very beginning. In fact I remember teaching myself to use a PC again after a long break from them. What a rude awakening that was.
Enjoy and have a great holiday weekend.
Tim in Tampa
Ok I just cant resist...
HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!
LOL...my favorite thing about this picture...is that the Best Buy guy seems more excited than you do...
Post a Comment