You must preform this at GayDays!
See daddy, sinners have soul too.I LOVE this movie! When I got married, I hopped around the room and said Oprah style "I'z married now! I'z married now!"I love smodcast! New one up today :)
Thank you. I'd forgotten how wonderful a scene that is. I cry every time I see it. I didn't realize I needed to cry until I saw this scene again. Hugs, love, kisses and friendship. Joe in Arvada, CO
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You must preform this at GayDays!
You must preform this at GayDays!
See daddy, sinners have soul too.
I LOVE this movie! When I got married, I hopped around the room and said Oprah style "I'z married now! I'z married now!"
I love smodcast! New one up today :)
Thank you. I'd forgotten how wonderful a scene that is. I cry every time I see it. I didn't realize I needed to cry until I saw this scene again. Hugs, love, kisses and friendship. Joe in Arvada, CO
Post a Comment