To be honest, this is the first that I have really been on it over the last two days. I played around with it a little right after I took it out of the box, but Babaloo was here, and he and I spent the day together, and now before I go to bed, I thought I would play around with it some more. I am not quite comfortable with the idea of recording the next show on it (yet) with Garageband, but that day is coming. And I am very much looking forward to playing with the video software and the making new cool movies for you guys.
I will say this though - I am FINALLY caught up on all my shows (save the Oprah video podcasts, but they don't count), so now I get to go through and download all of last week's shows and try to listen to them over the next few days. Just did it (as I subscribed to all your shows on the new iTunes) and I am already back up to 80. 80!!!! Thank Goodness a lot of them are 4 to 5 minute video shows, and about 10 of them are onion radio news which are, on average, about 45 seconds long.
Oh, and you KNOW that I did video of me taking the new toy out of the box. Look for that really soon! And, well, Taffy and I have discussed some treats for all of you as well.....
3 comments:
Your the one who suggested I post that picture, so I stole nothing Mister Man!
The Onion Radio News is one of the funniest podcasts out there.
You might want to record in another application such as Audio Hijack Pro, then transfer the files to Garageband for editing rather than record directly in GarageBand. I like doing it this way because I can wash the AIFF file through Levelator and balance out the sound levels before editing everything together.
Post a Comment