Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ok, so I'm back, possums!

Hello, boys.....

Well, Clearwater was fun. It was nice being able to just spend time relaxing and doing everything and nothing all at the same time!!! As Taffy mentioned below this post, she came out on Friday night, as did Lola and Drum, and that moment in time has been saved for posterity, and will be released in the next day or two as "Episode 10." Also, I got to go to Frenchy's Rockaway with the majority of my coworker's in the children's program, where much was ate and drank. But I don't want to give too much away, as I am sure we will be talking it up when we tape an episode with Rodan later this week (Talk about a guy who has a lot going on, but again....we'll discuss it later on.)

Anywho, "The Sopranos" is coming on in a little while, but I just wanted to say hello!!

No comments: