Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ok, so Fit Club....Day One...

So, I have become the rallying guy for my dpeartment's summer fitness challenge. (For those of you who know me personally, surely you see the irony in that...) The dept. is split into competing teams of 4 or 5, and we are all trying to get the most points per week (points are gotten through physical activities and challenges), with the team who has the most points for the summer getting...well, something - I don't know what yet, but they get something.) Eating wasn't the best today, but I did exercise for an hour (earning my team a point and a half). And, as I do with myself, I get to buy a single from iTunes every time I work out.

So, when I can find the song on YouTube, I will post it here. The song I bought today reminds me of when Rodan and I went to Georgie's Alibi a while back. I saw the video and loved the song. It's a total Beyonce rip-off, but it's fun. Here's Amerie: Take Control

2 comments:

Taffy said...

I am sure that you all will do great!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the challenge...we did a Biggest Loser and it helped me out a lot!

Hate the song though...