Wednesday, September 10, 2014

PiMC: Episode 311 - But Where Will The Stripper Cage Go?


The three of us are back, talking about Rodan's move, fine literahtuah, turtles, and how Rodan is trying to give Taylor a nervous breakdown right before Vegas (Trust me, the last 10 minutes of the show are going to be used as evidence in a trial one day....)

Be sure to check out Pod Is My Copilot LIVE on pride48.com on Saturday September 20th at 10:05 AM Pacific (or 1:05 PM Eastern)  Check out the other great shows on the schedule at pride48.com

 


Check out this episode!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

True story -- I read Slaughterhouse-Five in second grade because my parents had a policy that I could read anything I could reach, and they forgot about moving it to the upper shelves. When I brought it to school to read, it prompted my first (but not last) parent-teacher meeting. I remember being confused at words like "whang," but I thought the time travel concept was awesome and really got me started on time travel.