Thursday, April 3, 2014

PiMC: Episode 291 - I'm Here I'm Here I'm Here I'm Here I'm Here


Because GOD FORBID Kevin in Danbury has to wait a day for an episode, we're back.  We talk about TV, including a spoilerfree (ish) Walking Dead finale, Rodan is trying to define himself, Taylor is fighting with technology, and we get to hear what Taffy does when she thinks she's alone.

podismycopilot.com

podismycopilot@gmail.com

727-490-8497

facebook.com/podismycopilot

@pimctaylor, @pimctaffy, @rodanpimc

IG: PiMCTaylor

tumblr.com/podismycopilot


Check out this episode!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

1) Taffy's little sing-song "I'm all by myself" while Taylor and Rodan were discussing Arrow was hilarious.
2) If Rodan does take a job in Dallas, I will throw the welcome party.
3) Check your Gmail. I sent you a little prezzie.