Monday, August 13, 2012

Ok, So It's Time To Give Back!


This year's AIDS Walk Tampa Bay is Saturday September 8th in Downtown St. Petersburg and Pod Is My Copilot will be there!  In years past, loyal listeners have been generous in their donations to people living with and affected by HIV and AIDS in the Tampa Bay area, and we hope this year will be no different.

As of right now, I am the only member of the show that is registered, but I know that Taffy and Babaloo will be creating pages as well.  In the meantime, please look the main page and after you see the good that AIDS Service Association of Pinellas (ASAP) does for the community, please help to sponsor me!

My sponsor page is www.aidswalktampabay.org/pimctaylor   Thank you so much for your continued support of ASAP AND Pod Is My Copilot!

No comments: