Monday, July 9, 2012

Ok, So Lets (Not) Do The Dew

I've tried this before, but.....
No more soda - going to give myself 6 months* with no soda to see if that helps me to lose weight and helps with mah sugahs.  Last night I drank my last 20oz of joy until the cruise.  I will continue to use the soda stream the Huffingtons bought us as sodas made with that do not have high fructose corn syrup or sugar in them (It's all Splenda, which will keep me from over imbibing, as too much Splenda gives you the trots.), but no more Mountain Dew, no more Cherry Coke, no more Root Beer....sigh.....

God, I'm depressed.  Now I want a Cherry Coke.....


*except my birthday...because, come ON, it's my birthday.....

1 comment:

Cassie in mt said...

You CAN do this!!!!!!!!!!! Cheering you on from Montana =)