Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ok, So THIS Happened...

 So, last night, taking a break from reading "My Boyfriend Wrote A Book About Me" by Hilary Winston, I decided to post  my feelings about what I was reading in a tweet.  And then I woke up to this, this morning.

Ms. Winston, if by chance you're googling yourself over the next few days, please listen to our next audio episode of PiMC.  I'm sure the conversation will turn to discussions about not only your book, which I finished tonight, but also this tweet.  Riveting stuff, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anna B said...

Oh, Social Media. You are a sneaky one.

Krazy Kerri said...

While I can see why Taylor and Taffy were put off by her reply, I say she responded in kind. The “blah blah, much?” comments cancel each other out. Sure it would be nice if she had taken the high road, but it is the internet. Expecting that is not warranted.

Sorry you had to read a painful book. Never fun. That is the reason I stopped reading the Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) series. Though they are very well written and the lack of any plot in the traditional sense didn’t bother me, I got over a ‘good’ thing happening meaning the character is finally dead and put out of their misery.