Monday, September 20, 2010

Ok, So Where Is Episode 159?!?

I have been trying since Saturday night to upload episode 159 with no success. The episode uploads to the libsyn feed all the way to 100%, then the status bar states "injecting files (this may take a few minutes)" then almost instantly tells me that the upload has failed. I have tried contacting Libsyn about this, and was told that they have "no idea why it's not working." So, I tried to upload a little file to see if it was that the latest episode was corrupted (well, you know what I mean), and THAT didn't work, either. So, I have no idea when our latest show (which I listened to all the way through again last night and is quite funny if I do say so myself) will be up. I know most of you already know this through my ranting and raving over on Twitter and Facebook, but I thought I should at least say something over here on the blog as well.

No comments: