Monday, September 20, 2010

Episode 159 - I Don't Even Know What A Ke$ha Is..., or Head For Nebraska!!

Taffy wants that Bieber kid to get off her lawn, Taylor finds something new and ridiculous to be afraid of, and Rodan drinks with straight people...and shares too much about Gambit for the liking to the other two CoPilots. Some things are better left unknown. All this and the winner of the guest copilot contest...and Taffy's clit! We are Pod Is My Copilot!
blog: podismycopilot.com, phone: 206-350-1287, email: podismycopilot@gmail.com, facebook: Pod Is My Copilot, Twitter: PiMCTaylor.
Be sure to leave us a review on iTunes, and download our PiMC App in the iTunes store!

2 comments:

brothercasey said...

I agree with Taylor, Orcas are EVIL!!!

Melanie said...

I was just listening to this. At work. And promptly cracked up at 29:30, in front of my boss, who wanted to know what I was howling at.

Luckily he is VERY cool, so I simply choked a bit and explained that I'd been volunteered to voice a body part, using an accent. "I don't even want to know," he said.

You people are evil. EVIL. And I'll do it.