Monday, August 2, 2010

Ok, So I'd Like Some Honesty From Our Listeners....

Ok, folks, here's the deal. Per some of your recomendation, I started reading My Boring-Ass Life, by Kevin Smith. I'm about 20 pages in (19, actually).
If this book is 440+ pages of small type where this guy talks about taking a morning shit and falling asleep at night to The Simpsons DVDs, please tell me now so I can move onto the next book. This is torture so far, which, you know, is why I am continuing to read it.

And yes, Taffy, I am aware that I should have known by the book's title...but as your PTA mom looks by day/parking garage humping by night persona tells us, never judge a book by its cover....

1 comment:

Hello Nessa said...

I read it and I enjoyed it. There is a lot of morning shit, fuck my wife, fall asleep to DVD talk. But there are some really good parts. I am not sure where you stand on the Kevin Smith fan scale, but I think hard core fans would enjoy more than the average fan. i would give it a chance, and if you find you just really don't like it, at least you tried.