Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ok, So I Just Finished Last Night's So You Think You Can Dance....

(I am aware she's not on the show. Gotta admit though, it's a funny picture.)

Underwhelmed. Maybe it's because I didn't watch the audition shows, so I don't have the emotional attachment to the dancers like I usually do at the beginning of the season, but I just kinda don't think many of them are really all that good. Taffy had told me she thought the judges were mean last night, but I didn't think so at all. I thought they, for the most part, gave constructive criticisms that the dancers can take back and use for future shows.
And while he's cute, Robert (the guy who did the Argentinean Tango) appears to be a serious douche bag. And Kent...well, I think we could confuse Kent by handing him a Ziplock bag and asking him to figure out how it works.
I think it will be Billy Bell or the Asian ballet dancer, even though his dance was stupid.
(Man, I am GRUMPY tonight...)

1 comment:

Drum Riley Calhoun said...

What you think about Kent is exactly what Kent wants you to think. He plays the dumb little farm boy role for all its worth. He didn't just learn all those moves dancin his way down to milk the cows.