Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PiMC: Episode 135 - Pulling From The Same Fuck Pool, or Withholding Spanking IS Your Punishment...

The gang gets silly and random this week as Taffy starts the show with a bad joke, Taylor starts the show with a head cold, and Rodan just giggles incessantly. Plus.... MUCOFILIA!!! I'm telling you people, no rhyme or reason will be had in the world of the co-pilots... We just won't have it here, you dig?!

Thank you to those of you who left voicemails this week - we did play one of them, but if yours wasn't played, fret not, it will be played on the next show.



blog: www.podismycopilot.com; phone: 206-350-1287, facebook: Ok, So I Love Pod Is My Copilot, Pod Is My Copilot Fan Page, email: podismycopilot@gmail.com, Twitter: PIMCTaylor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This one definitely ranks as one of the funniest episodes ever! I howled when Taylor talked about the guy's mucofilia revelation. So I guess that this means that Taylor is something to be sneezed at in this guy's eyes?

Thanks for some much-needed prework laughs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laughs, great episode.

One thing for Taylor. I know you are a grown-up and you don't need a stranger to tell you this, but as a concerned listener, I would really like to see you cut off fast foods including sugary soft drinks (you can use Stevia as a sugar substitute -- actually remove all processed foods, only eat whole foods. Also, if you could, get a hold of a book titled The Magnesium Miracle by Dr. Dean - it is a must-read for folks who have metabolic syndrome/ diabetes etc.

Hope you will get well soon, even though I found your "altered" voice kind of sexy.