Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ok so... Today is National PIE Day! (no...not mine)

Ok, While I love to bake pies, I have never been a huge fan of them. I know Taylor loves Apple pie, and Rodan loves 19 year old pies...Anyways...I always just wanted a Brownie or Cake instead.

Babaloo makes a great Pumpkin Pie, and My grandma makes a rockin Pecan pie...But this is the only one I ever truly embraced. And it's the absolute simplest to make.

  • 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 8 ounces cream cheese
  • 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
  • 1 cup confectioners' sugar
  • 1 graham cracker crust, store-bought or premade

Directions

Whip cream with 1/4 cup sugar. Mix all other ingredients until smooth and fold in whipped cream until well blended. Pour mixture into a graham cracker crust and chill for several hours before serving.

Chocolate Shavings Optional

No comments: