Monday, January 11, 2010

Ok, So Those Spammers Are Getting Aggressive!!

I checked the PiMC mailbox this morning and THIS was waiting for me....

You really got the guts to break up with me over email,bitch!

Tell you what! I just made a nice compilation of you/our best scenes
and put it up for download on _____________________________

oh and btw: This email just went out to your parents. I bet they didn't know you're
into dirty stuff like this.

Cheers!
your ex bf

That's kinda taking a chance, wouldn't you say, I mean, I understand when they send e-mails out that say "Hey Jennifer," or "Bill call me ASAP" knowing there is a selection of the population that has those names and will click on the e-mail link (which I removed from this email copy for obvious reasons), but they're sending out this email on the slim chance that the people who are getting it:

1.) recently broke up with someone who, from the looks of the "Cheers!" is British,
2.) did it through email,
3.) made sucky sucky five dolla videos with said broken up Brit,
4.) left video behind....and if there's one thing I know, you NEVER leave video behind, and
5.) aren't savvy enough to see a spambot message when they see one.

I mean, other than Rodan, there can't be more than four or five people in the country who this would apply to, is there?

No comments: