Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ok, So The Ridiculous-ness Continues....

Now my AUNT has started up the Republican forwards to my e-mail....Do I just send the blanket e-mail to my whole family now telling them to knock it off? Will that just make me the uppity faggot they all know and love?
(and why do I have a picture of Janice Soprano (aka Aida Turturro) as a picture here? Well, it's just a little peek into the psyche of the person I am dealing with, for those of you familiar with the show (Drum, you've met this aunt - back me up, here, won't you?)

4 comments:

MattyMalone said...

Cut the losses and just add her to the blocked list. Ignorance can not be cured, you just have to save yourself from the exposure. Hugs.

Drum Riley Calhoun said...

She always made me think of Janice Soprano! Perfect illustration for your blog entry! I am still giggling!!!

Jeremy Malone said...

What is good for the goose is good for the gander!

Unknown said...

I think Passive-Agressiveness is needed for these people. I also think finding the craziest left-wing anti-America stuff possible and sending it to here.

Again, passive-agressive is the key