Monday, July 13, 2009

PiMC: Episode 110 - We Enjoy The Coke-Bloat, or I Can NORMALLY Get The Slut Vibe, But...

Part two of our conversation with Ricky....internet boyfriends, Fast food, Rodan has a "What Was Your Name Again?" story (shocking, I know). The ins and outs of being a whorebag on the internet, big drag queens, The politics of podcasting, Finicky gays and their musical divas, a summer movie roundup where we talk, once again, about Megan Fox's vagina. AND a guest appearance by another Foul Monkey's co-host! Look for the whole PiMC crew to be back together next week for episode 111. We are Pod Is My Copilot!

Please be sure to check out Ricky's "Foul Monkeys" podcast, as well as "How Much Do We Love...", another show we love and talk about on this episode!!! Both available on iTunes!

blog: www.podismycopilot.com, listener line: 206-202-5165, email: podismycopilot@gmail.com, facebook: ok, so I love pod is my copilot.

Only a few more reviews on iTunes to go before we have the drawing for the Pod Is My Copilot Gay Days 2009 tee shirt! Be sure to get your review in before we hit 160 reviews!!!

No comments: