Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok, So It's Like "The Facts Of Life Go To Paris"...only with a lot of Jo Polnecheks Running Around...and one Blair Warner

The cast of characters you lovingly refer to as Pod Is My Copilot will be out of town for the next few days attending the debaucheries lovefest known as Gay Days at Walt Disney World. I was there earlier this week, and while GD is not an official sanctioned event with the good folks at Disney, I couldn't help but notice they had a lot of Rainbow pins, laniers and car antennae toppers conveeeeeniently placed out and front in the various stores, getting ready for all that DINK money that is easily disposed of. So while you won't be seeing a lot of Taffy, Rodan and myself (read: Taffy and myself) posting here on the blog. Be sure to check out the Podcast-a-palooza page to see what all your favorite podcasters are up to!

See you all real soon!

No comments: