Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ok, So Nerd/Geek + Completist + Little To No Need For These = Taylor



So, the Babaloo and I got home a little while ago from errand shopping, and stopped by the comic book store. I was a little excited to get there today because I had, waiting for me in my pull list, Green Lantern: The Sinestro Corp War, Vol. 2. As expected, it was a great read, not one that I flew through as I am oft to do lately with books (Justice League, anyone? blech.) Anyway, it is in this story that they reveal that there are not just the Green Lantern (Green) and Sinestro (Yellow) Corps, but Corps of every other color in the rainbow....

And they sell T-shirts for all of them.

Call me a nerd, but these WILL be slowly in my dresser drawer over the next few months.

It's a shame ALL the Dial H boys couldn't be at Gay Days this year - we could have shown our....uh, pride with these?

2 comments:

Walt said...

I'm actually wearing my Blue Lantern shirt right now and I also have the Star Sapphire. I will end up with them all, sooner or later.

Two weeks ago I was at Target and as I was leaving the store, the kid who was gathering the shopping carts yelled over to me "Is that a Sinestro Corps shirt?" Well, duh, I was wearing my BLUE Lantern Corps shirt, hence the blue color of it. Was my shirt yellow? I think not. If you're going to be a comic nerd, know what you're talking about first. LOL!

Melanie said...

Good Lord, pumpkin, it's Sheldon Cooper's birthday wish list.