Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PiMC: Episode 78 - "Louisiana Style!!!", or It's Like Walking Into A Hollister....

It's a long(ish) one, but we keep it under an hour, Michael. Halloween Decorations, Dating with young Christians, Bel Ami and a co-host burns in hell - we have it all here at Pod Is My Copilot!!!

blog: www.podismycopilot.com, listener line: 206-202-5165, email: podismycopilot@gmail.com, facebook: ok, so I love Pod Is My Copilot, myspace: www.myspace.com/podismycopilot. Twitter: TaylorLatteBoy. Please leave us a 5 star review!!

3 comments:

epilonious said...

Oh yeesh, for the love of goodness...

Just order your personal lubricants off the internet, buy in volume, it's not like it goes bad.

And get ID Glide. Ten times better than anything Wet makes.

Unknown said...

I love the dead kennedys. I was born in 1980! Ya'll make me feel younger.

Anonymous said...

1980! Get the fuck out! LOL! That makes me feel old.