(click on the picture to enlarge it)
So, tonight, Babaloo brought over more stuff from his place as he slowly prepares for the big move next weekend. He opened the trunk to his car, and my eyes grew HUGE. No, it wasn't a body....it was his original Darth Vader Head Star Wars Action Figure Holder from the late 70s, Early 80s...the same one I had as a kid.
He has a ton of SW Action figures, and I took a picture of the ones that I had as a kid - mostly SW and Empire Strikes Back figures.....
Yes, I played with them for a few minutes.....Sometimes I really do miss being 7 years old.....
4 comments:
*Scene opens, Dark Helmet is playing with spaceball dolls*
"Yes... Druish princesses are often attracted to money... and power..."
*Commander busts through the door*
"SIR! they've showed up on the screen"
*dark helmet collects all dolls and holds them close to his chest*
"KNOOOOOOCK!! ALWAYS KNOCK"
"SORRY sir!"
"Did you see anything!?"
"No sir, I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"
"good!"
*commander slams the door* *dark helmet looks plussed*
Covet, covet, covet; A friend found her son playing with a Storm Trooper the other day and she caught him saying, "I am John McCain. And I approved this message."
awe...how cute...I'm glad to hear that Babaloo is as nerdy as we are
Um...where is Darth Vaders cape?
and you thought you were a true collector...HA!
~Tank
Post a Comment