Monday, May 26, 2008

PiMC: Episode 60 - Hot Dog In A Hallway, or The Butler Did It

blog: www.podismycopilot.com , listener line - 206-202-5165, email: podismycopilot@gmail.com , myspace: myspace.com/podismycopilot, facebook group- Ok, So I Love Pod Is My Copilot. 

The show notes are attatched to the episode, folks. 

4 comments:

Thom Takes On The World said...

Thanks for this episode. It was great to hear that all of you are back together. You made me spew water onto my windshield as I was driving to work this morning! I almost had a car wreck in the middle lane of a four lane interstate in Nashville! I was drinking my water and Rodan called Taylor "drawstrings"...!!!!! OMG!!! Can't get better than that!

My podcast is now up and running on iTunes. ThomTakesOnTheWorld not only has a sample out there, but now its first episode! Give a listen and give me a good rating...be the first! Five Stars...please!!!?

Love you guys!

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

Anonymous said...

taffy-I love morgan spurlock too and 30 days is the best idea to ever happen period, the fact that its a tv show is just a bonus. that show makes me SOB my eyes out (that and extreme makeover, home edition). have you seen the new where in the world is osama bin laden movie? I liked it a lot, not as much as some of the other stuff hes done but it was still worthwhile. I can't WAIT for new episodes of 30 days. I don't get tv (all itunes baby) so thanks for telling me about it.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm sadzies...

Taffy said...

Michael baby, Why you cry?