Monday, March 3, 2008

Ok, So Stolen From Nessa, Who, In Turn, Stole It From Walt And Holly......

Here is what you do. Use the 1st letter of your middle name to
answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names,
things…nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you
took this from had the same 1st initial.

You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. Middle name letter: F

2. Famous artist/band/musician: Frank Sinatra

3. 4-letter word: Um, a four letter word that starts with F.....hm.....whatever could it be...

4. U.S state: Florida (blech.)

5. Boy name: Floyd

6. Girl name: Felicia

7. Animal: Flamingo - my mascot for my cabin for camp (The Pink Cabin - remember?)

8. Something in the kitchen: Fork

9. Reason for being late? Foul Weather

10. Body Part? Fupa!

11. Drink? Fanta Grape Soda (I'm still finding purple dots on my cabinets....)

12. Something you shout: FUCKITY FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCKER!

13. Something you eat? um...Food?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll play!

1. Middle name letter: D

2. Famous artist/band/musician: Depeche Mode

3. 4-letter word: Dick

4. U.S state: Delaware

5. Boy name: David

6. Girl name: Donna

7. Animal: Dingo

8. Something in the kitchen: Dishwasher

9. Reason for being late? Delayed

10. Body Part? Dick

11. Drink? Delicious gin and tonic lol

12. Something you shout: Dogdamnit!

13. Something you eat? dick LOL!

Thom Takes On The World said...

All Right! Here We Go!

1. Middle name letter: C

2. Famous artist/band/musician: Cher (Obvious choice for a gay man, eh?)

3. 4-letter word: CITY (I live in a city of 1.2 million and fight the traffic all the time)

4. U.S state: Colorado (go to www.hudsonsings.com to hear a snippet of that beautiful song about Colorado that he sings! Try it!)

5. Boy name: Christopher (no...it's not my middle name!)

6. Girl name: Christina (just was thinking of a wire hanger for some reason.)

7. Animal: Cougar (like an old lady.)

8. Something in the kitchen: Can Opener (and I've opened a lot of cans in my kitchen if you catch my drift!)

9. Reason for being late? Care Wreck (nothing profound to say here.)

10. Body Part? uhhhh...COCK (duh!)

11. Drink? Coca-Cola

12. Something you shout: Christmas on a cracker! (okay so I've been watching the Lancome Lady on Mad TV too much.)

13. Something you eat? Chocolate Chip Cookie (do I get extra points for using 3 C's??? Ah, c'mon! Please!!!)

This was fun. Thanks for stimulating my mind instead of my...well...you know...the reason I had to take a cold shower.

Love you guys.

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom