Umm...which one is SuperBee? LOL!I cannot wait to hear your podcast! I know that it must be a good one. I can jst feel it. Mainly because it is your podcast and everyone of them has been great.I need a fix!Your Nashville Friend,Thom
I FUCKING HATE YOU! HATE YOU!
But... have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon, or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Umm...which one is SuperBee? LOL!
I cannot wait to hear your podcast! I know that it must be a good one. I can jst feel it. Mainly because it is your podcast and everyone of them has been great.
I need a fix!
Your Nashville Friend,
Thom
I FUCKING HATE YOU! HATE YOU!
But... have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon, or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
Post a Comment