Monday, March 10, 2008

Ok, So Does Anyone Have This On CD?!?!

So, one of our listeners, Tim, sent me this YouTube video where The Divine Miss M sings, well, my theme song on The Tonight Show. I HAD the cassette tape this song was featured on, "Mud Will Be Flung Tonight!" (I know..."Faggot!"). Anyway, it's not on iTunes and I tried to bit torr....um, look for it, but it's not there, either. Does anyone have this album on CD? And if so, can you make me a copy of it? Thanks, Tim! I had forgotten about this!

3 comments:

Thom Takes On The World said...

Hmmm...I guess now if I claimed that I wrote that it would be considered plagerism. Rats. I would have been super cool to sing. I wish I had that song to send to ya, Taylor. Sorry that I don't.

Your Nashville Friend,

Thom

Anonymous said...

Well crap! Leave it to me to be infatuated with something difficult to find. I guess I don't need to mention Maria McKee doing "Never Be You".

Anyway, while your doing the appeal, can we add a Russian tripod for me? I just can't seem to find one.

Cheers,

Tim

Anonymous said...

Taylor,
Amazon has "Fat As I AM" for download as a DRM free MP3 ($.99).

PDX-Michael

PS
Doesn't Rodan owe me a BJ (no, not a British John) for being review number 50???