Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ok, So...I'll have the pumpkin, with a side of Lard...


Starbucks drinks are notoriously high in calories, and their autumn special is no exception. The Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte weighs in at 510 calories and 20 grams of fat.

I went to Starbucks with a few friends this morning...Where one of the more "Thinner" ladies proceded to drink not one, but TWO of these in the course of 20 minutes. The lady behind the counter, who I enjoy, looks right at her and says "Are you sure you want another one, that's like 1000 grams of fat"
Now I understand if she had said that to me I would have been pissed...however...I secretly enjoyed this very much.
Impressive indeed!!

2 comments:

Taylor The Latte Boy said...

Well, shit, I had one of these about an hour ago.

shit shit shit.

At least it wasn't venti. I think my coworker got me a grande...maybe even a tall....

Taffy said...

uh huh...keep telling yourself that...whatever helps you get through the night...