Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ok, So Killing Time.....

So, I have a bunch of visits today, and have THREE more before end of business today, two of which I am looking forward to, because of the great kids I will see, one I am dreading, because of the horrible parents. I am trying to get onto the server for work to write up notes, and it is busy, so I am checkin the blog and seeing what is going on. A few things of note.

-Taffy and I will be lunching this Friday - we will film the contest winners then. The video will be available as a YouTube video, a video podcast (I hope) and an audio podcast as well, probably Friday night. So look for it then.

-We have gotten a lot of letters recently, and at least part of the next episode with the three of us will be letters from all of YOU! If you have a question or comment and would like for it to be read on the air, send us a note at podismycopilot@gmail.com

-I hope to have Drum on the air with us within the next few episodes, per the listener poll. Drum, when you read this, let me know, and I will get with you on the software you will need to tape with Taffy, Rodan and Myself.

-Jill Scott is playing on the stereo at Starbucks. Her new album came out last week and I fucking love it. Just Sayin'....

OK, gotta get to my appointment.

TtLB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...new Annie Lennox today too...Songs of Mass Destruction...LOVE IT!!