Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ok, So I Went and Worked Out Today....

And MAN, am I outta shape....

I did 45 minutes of cardio and also some lifting for my arms, but it was kinda a joke. Still, I did go and should be proud of myself.

I have decided that much like the shuffle posts I do every once in a while, I am going to post the songs that played ON said iPod shuffle whilst I was getting my sweat on. (and by getting my sweat on, I mean getting my sweat on everything in sight. Again, not pretty....)

In no particular order (actually,that's a lie - they are in alphabetical order, but it's not how I listened to them...), today I heard:

The Hitman - AB Logic (scroll down to the next post to see the video for this song...how funny...)
Don't Ya Wanna Know? - Abigail
Breathe Again - Adam Rickett
Close (To The Edit) - Art of Noise
Holdin' Out For A Hero - Bonnie Tyler (Yes, yes, I know...faggot.)
Oops!....I Did It Again - Britney Spears (again....faggot.)
EDI's New Data - BT
Love, Peace and Grease - BT
Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm - C+C Music Factory
Here We Go! (Let's Rock And Roll) - C+C Music Factory
How Would U Feel? - David Morales
Can't We Try (Lenny B Club Mix) - Rockell

Oh, and I bought (yes, BOUGHT) Mario Spinetti's "Man On The Moon" as my song 'o' the day. Sorry, no YouTube video :(

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Mario's album is amazing! I get chills when I hear I was there. Oh man, i need to listen to it now.